High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring the 'Tyne Bridge In Winter' (16th December 1927).
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm (15.7” x 11.8”) including mount
- Giclée Fine Art Print - printed on Epson fine art enchanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia thick mount.
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border.
- All art prints are dispatched flat in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible.
The watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.
© Jan Radwanski.