High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring the 'Newcastle Skyline' Tyne Bridge (17th February 1928).
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski.
Also available as a greeting card - view here
- Size 1 [S]: 250mm x 250mm (9.8” x 9.8”) including mount
- Size 2 [S]: 320mm x 320mm (12.6” x 12.6”) including mount
- Giclée Fine Art Print - printed on Epson fine art enchanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia thick mount.
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border.
- All art prints are dispatched flat in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible.
The watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.
© Jan Radwanski.