High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring the 'Grainger Street' Newcastle upon Tyne (1920).
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski.
Also available in the following formats:
- Size 1 [L]: 250mm x 200mm (9.8” x 7.9”) including mount
- Size 2 [L]: 400mm x 300mm (15.7” x 11.8”) including mount
- Giclée Fine Art Print - printed on Epson fine art enchanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia thick mount.
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border.
- All art prints are dispatched flat in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible.
The watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.
© Jan Radwanski.