Cup Winners Trophy 1910 Newcastle United | Mounted Fine Art Print
High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring 'Cup Winners Trophy' (1910).
This classic print features the FA Cup adorned with black and white ribbons from the first time Newcastle United won the famous trophy back in 1910, defeating Barnsley 2-0 after a replay at Goodison Park. Both goals were scored by Albert Shepherd.
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski from the official NUFC Club photographer Gladstone Adams' photographic plate.
Also available in the following formats:
- Size: 30cm x 40cm (11.8” x 15.7”) including mount
- Giclée Fine Art Print - printed on Epson fine art enchanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia thick mount.
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border.
- All art prints are dispatched flat in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible.
The watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.
© Jan Radwanski.