High quality mdf coaster from the Newcastle City Hall ticket range.
Cassius Clay v Henry Cooper feature on this ticket coaster from a live broadcast at the City Hall on the 21st May 1966.
The live direct broadcast from Arsenal Stadium, Highbury in London was shown to a packed City Hall to see Muhammad Ali then known by his birth name of Cassius Clay defeat Henry Cooper in the sixth round of the famous world heavyweight title bout.
Arsenal Highbury Stadium ticket design available - view here
Other Newcastle City Hall designs available - view here
The watermark does not appear on the print that you receive.
- Coaster size 95mm x 95mm (3.7” x 3.7”).
- 3mm thick mdf that is laser cut around the edges.
- Corners are very slightly rounded.
- There is a protective laminate on the top surface that is liquid wipe proof.
- Black felt finish to underside of coaster.
© Jan Radwanski.