Winning Boots 1st FA Cup Win 1910 Newcastle United - Mounted Fine Art Print
High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring the 'Winning Boots 1st FA Cup Win' 1910.
The boots that gave Newcastle United their first FA Cup win on 28th April 1910, defeating Barnsley 2-0 after a replay at Goodison Park. Both goals were scored by Albert Shepherd.
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski from the official NUFC Club photographer Gladstone Adams' photographic plate.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm (15.7” x 11.8”) including mount
- Giclée fine art print - printed on Epson fine art enhanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia white thick mount
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border
- All prints are dispatched in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible
© Jan RadwanskiThe watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.