Newcastle's First FA Cup Win 1910 - Mounted Fine Art Print
High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring 'Cup Winners Trophy" 1910.
This classic print features the FA Cup adorned with black and white ribbons from the first time Newcastle United won the famous trophy back in 1910, defeating Barnsley 2-0 after a replay at Goodison Park. Both goals scored by Albert Shepherd.
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm (15.7” x 11.8”) including mount
- Giclée fine art print - printed on Epson fine art enhanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia white thick mount
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border
- All prints are dispatched in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible
© Jan RadwanskiThe watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.