Tyne Bridge In Its Glory (1928) | Mounted Fine Art Print
High quality mounted giclée fine art print featuring 'Tyne Bridge In Its Glory 1928' Newcastle upon Tyne.
This print has been expertly restored by photographic artist Jan Radwanski from the original print commissioned by the bridge builders Dorman Long and forms part of our Building The Tyne Bridge Collection.
- Size: 40cm x 30cm (15.7” x 11.8”) including mount
- Giclée Fine Art Print - printed on Epson fine art enhanced matte white archival paper using Epson UltraChrome K3 archival inks.
- Mounted with high quality Arqadia thick mount.
- Each print is titled and signed by the artist in pencil on its cream border.
- All art prints are dispatched flat in protective packaging to arrive in the best condition possible.
The watermark does not appear on the item that you receive.
© Jan Radwanski.